13 April 2005

About me

I'm looking forward to getting this blog fired up in a few days, I'm adding some things, links mostly, but I'm trying to personalize the blog. So today I thought I'd add a little bit about myself.

Name: Jay (Last name withheld for internet security reasons)
Marital Status: Married for 7 years to the most awesome woman in the world.
Kids: Not yet, but I'm working on it
Pets: 4 Dogs and 1 cat.

1 female Basenji/Jack Russell mix
1 female Lab Mix
1 female Blue heeler mix
1 male Lhaso Apso

1 Female Brown tabby cat

Occupation: Defense Contractor
I drive: A 2005 Scion TC

Personal Stats:

Height: 5'7
Weight: 170 pounds
Hair color: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Polish, German, Welsh, Dutch
Age: 30
Birthday: 10/22/74
Residence: Oahu, Hawaii, USA
Military Status: Army Veteran was a 96B Intelligence analyst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home